1. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
A. Information You Provide to Us Directly
- If you create an account or a profile on our Service, we may collect your full name, phone number, email address, home or business address, state of residence, date of birth, gender, account credentials such as username and password, payment card information, licensure information, photos, videos, and we may display this information on your profile page and use it to provide you with our Service.
- With your permission, Heallist may also access the contact lists available on your mobile device, your email accounts, or in other information systems you connect with the Service, in order to locate clients on the Service and to invite them to use our Service, and we may also integrate our Service with your calendar system (such as Google Calendar) in order to sync your calendar entries with your Heallist schedule.
- If you contact us, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or any other personal information you provide to us, and use it to communicate with you, to enhance our Service, and to manage and grow our organization.
B. Information We Collect Automatically Through Your Use of the Service
- Our web servers keep log files that record data every time a device accesses those servers. As such, when you access the Site, we will automatically collect information such as your browser type and version, device and connection information, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, and standard web log information. We may collect general geographic location based on your IP address or more precise geolocation with your permission when accessing our Service through a mobile device.
- We, and our third-party partners, automatically collect certain types of usage information when you visit our Service, read our emails, or otherwise engage with us. We typically collect this information through a variety of tracking technologies, including cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, file information, and similar technology (collectively, "tracking technologies"). For example, we collect information about your device and its software, such as your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, device type, operating system, date and time stamp, a unique ID (that allows us to uniquely identify your browser, mobile device, or your account), and other such information. We also collect information about the way you use our Service, for example, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, the pages you visit, the links you click, how frequently you access the Service, whether you open emails or click the links contained in emails, and other actions you take on the Service. Most internet browsers allow you to remove or manage cookie functions and adjust your privacy and security preferences. For information on how to do this, access the ‘help’ menu on your internet browser, or access http://www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-control-cookies. Please note, however, that disabling our cookies may mean that you will not be able to take full advantage of the Service.
- When you access our Service from a mobile device, we may collect unique identification numbers associated with your device or our Apps (including, for example, a UDID), mobile carrier, device type, model and manufacturer, mobile device operating system brand and model, phone number, and, depending on your mobile device settings, your geographical location data (with your permission), including GPS coordinates (e.g., latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device, or we may be able to approximate a device’s location by analyzing other information, like an IP address.
- We may receive personal information about you from third parties and combine that with information we collect through our Service. For example, when you interact with us through a social media site or third-party service, such as when you like, follow, or share Heallist content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other sites, we may receive information from the social network, including your profile information, picture, user ID associated with your social media account, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive from these third-party sites is dependent upon that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to our Service.
- Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to ‘Do Not Track’ signals from your browser at this time.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share personal information with:
- other users of the Service, as needed to provide the Service to you. For example, if you are a Customer, some of your information may be shared with your chosen Practitioner in order to facilitate scheduling and communication.
- third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, as needed to carry out their services for us (for example, technology support, accounting services, web hosting, analytic services, video calling/conferencing, payment processors, etc.)
- other parties in connection with a company transaction, such as a merger, sale of company assets or shares, reorganization, financing, change of control, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings.
- third parties as required by law or subpoena or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement or governmental regulatory authorities; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Heallist, our visitors, or others.
- any other entity disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
- other parties, in aggregate or otherwise anonymized form that does not reasonably identify you directly as an individual.
4. THIRD-PARTY TRACKING
We use Google Analytics to recognize you and link the devices you use when you visit our site or Service on your browser, log in to your account on our Service, or otherwise engage with us. We share a unique identifier, like a user ID or hashed e-mail address, with Google to facilitate the service. Google Analytics allows us to better understand how our users interact with our Service and to tailor content to you. For information on how Google Analytics collects and processes data, as well as how you can control information sent to Google, review Google's site ‘How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services’ located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can learn about Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs, including the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
5. CONTROL OVER YOUR INFORMATION
- If you have questions about reviewing, changing, or deleting your information, you can contact us directly at support@Heallist.com. We may not be able to modify or delete your information in all circumstances.
- You may control our App’s access to your device information through your ‘Settings’ app on your device. For instance, you can withdraw permission for the App to access your location, camera, camera roll, and/or address book.
- You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe link‘ provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may not opt out of service-related communications (e.g., account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Heallist does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 on this Service. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to and from third-party websites of our business partners and social media sites and our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on third-party websites.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Updated 1 MAY 2023